The more I study it the more I am amazed and proud of what Claude Hamilton, Orrin Woodward, Chris Brady, and the rest of the Policy Council have put together with the LIFE Compensation Plan. Set aside the personal growth and the complete life changing information in the other 7 F’s Faith, Freedom, Family, Fitness, Fun, Following, Friends. Let talk the Finance F that everyone wants to know up front with a business. I would put this plan up against anything I have seen in my 30 years in this industry. I challenge anyone to find a business that first has a 1pv to 1bv, at worst 1pv to 1.4bv ratio, which is 1 dollar spent to 1 dollar volume of credit. Second, a scale that starts at 5% and climbs to 50%! Let’s sweeten the pot a little more. How about we add more in bonuses for going out and helping your people get to the top of that chart, for total payout of right at 70%. But wait….there’s more. When your new person gets started lets also give them a chance to earn some, world class, expense paid trips. Orrin Woodward is a Whistleblower when it comes to calling out the companies that want to line the pocket of the company not the sales force that builds the business. As Orrin and Chris have said, “The LIFE Company was not designed to make a lot of money but to PAY OUT a lot of money”. Below is the Bonus Chart, Depth Bonus, and Trip Incentives, have a look, absorb, and let your brain wrap around those numbers.
God Bless and Lead On
PV Bonus %
Leader Depth Bonus Percentages
• Senior Coordinator – 4%
• Life Coach – 2%
• Executive Life Coach – 1%
• Double Life Coach – .75%
• Triple Life Coach – .50%
• Crown Life Coach – .25%
• Crown Ambassador Life Coach – .15%
1st Trip Options
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 4-day/3-night stay at Disney’s Beach Club Deluxe Resort. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort, shaded by broad oak trees and lapped by the gentle waters of the 25-acre Crescent Lake. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Arenal, Costa Rica – 6-day/5-night stay at the Arenal Springs Resort & Spa hotel. Perched one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley, the Arenal Springs allows for incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night. This trip includes an airfare credit, daily breakfast, canopy tour, volcano hike, and safari boat floating.
- Oasis of the Seas, Bahamas Cruise – 8-day/7-night balcony cabin cruise. Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising; its revolutionary and breath-taking design includes seven distinct neighborhoods tailored to create the ultimate experience of enjoyment for all passengers.
2nd Trip Options
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 6-day/5-night stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Deluxe Hotel. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resorts and offering world-class dining, entertainment, and luxurious accommodations in its six striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Maui, Hawaii – 5-day/4-night stay at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, which is located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue water. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, transportation from the airport to the hotel, Lei greeting, and a helicopter tour ride.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Beaches Boscobel, which takes advantage of its stunning seaside locale to infuse all of its accommodations with the flavor of Jamaica. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit and access to Pirates Island Water Park. Parent magazine voted Beaches Boscobel among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts.
- Celebrity Cruise – 10-day/9-night trip package, including a 7-night cruise from Seattle on the Seattle Celebrity Solstice, 3 nights at a 4-star hotel, and a Mount Rainer sightseeing trip.
- Princess Cruise – 10-day/9-night Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess. This trip includes a 7-day voyage of the glaciers cruise, 1 night at Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, 1 night at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, a natural history tour, and a 1-night Fairbanks with Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise. This cruise is perfect for witnessing all that Alaska has to offer.